Singapore based photographer Anton Tang seems to have a terrific passion for the Danbo (cardboard box toy robot). What he has done / is doing with it is pretty amazing and will make you say ‘Awww….” He bought some ‘Amazon cardboard box’ Danbos from eBay shop and literally gave life to it. Fantastic, creative (thinking out of the box :-)) talent indeed. Here are some of his best, cute and funny ‘Danbo cardboard box toy robots (along with some other random toys) in life situations’ art photographs for your inspiration.
(Note: To see the pictures in higher resolutions, simply point your browser to the link provided)
1. Mini Donbo playing hopscotch alone (most of the time).
2. Mini Danbo riding on tortoise.
3. Hamster sharing secrets with Mini Danbo.
4. The big always bully the small one.
5. In-line Maintenance for a new trip.
6. A flower caught Danbo’s attention but she don’t know what to do with it.
7. Now playing trampoline on piano!
8. Mini Danbo cheering up the poor fish with the help of dad.
9. Giving all my bokeh hearts to you…
10. Too close. Don’t jump!
11. Domo shouting/crying: Selfish Danbo. No share/care for me?
12. Mini Danbo was terrified when she saw an odd shape bowling pin with 2 face.
13. Oops! Hamster got an accidental Kung-fu smack.
14. Danbo cheering up little clown face bud.
15. Silly quest – Aimless wondering!
16. Ooh! Realizes nothing lasts forever!
17. Danbo seeing reflection on the water (or) attempts swimming?
18. Oh No Mommy, Lil Danbo is here to free you.
19. There is always hope.
20. Mini Danbo climbing for the first time, with the help of dad Danbo, of course!
21. Push Push, you lil Beetle!
22. Any one want a hug?
23. Showing dancing talents with buddies.
24. Danbo is the new Bokeh mon!
25. One Happy Family!
All the pictures depicted here (c) Anton Tang.
Hope you’re liking these picture as much as I am and got some cute overload in the process. Let’s share your thoughts.
Popularity: 100% [?]Follow @arkarthick Buffer
Viewed 1,620 Times Recently.
Tags: cute overload
|If you enjoyed this post, please consider leaving a comment. |
Subscribe to RSS Feed (Or) via E-mail to stay up-to-date.
Meanwhile, please take a moment to share it with others and Save/Bookmark in your favorite Social Networking/Bookmarking Sites: